A membership program is available to persons who are interested in preserving the history of sports in Chautauqua County and honoring the outstanding individuals who have created our cherished sports memories.
- Members’ picnic
- $5 off induction banquet ticket
- Monthly newsletter
- Acknowledgement of membership on the CSHOF website
- Membership card with discounts at selected sports-minded marketing partners
One year memberships are only $30 for individuals and $100 for family, business or athletic department. Family, business or athletic department members will receive 4 discount cards and corresponding benefits.
CSHOF Membership Card Marketing Partners
- Jock Shop • 10 Harrison Street • Jamestown
- Andriaccio's • 4837 W Lake Road • Mayville
- Lenas Pizza • 902 East Second Street • Jamestown
- Gialy's Bar & Grill • 210 Pine Street • Jamestown
- The Mustard Seed • 31 East Main Street • Fredonia
- Gametime Sports Bar and Grille • 850 Foote Avenue • Jamestown
- Ashville General Store • Route 474 • Ashville
- Hollyloft Ski and Bike • 600 Fairmount Avenue • Jamestown
- Honest John's • 1245 East Second Street • Jamestown
- Pinehurst Golf Club • Route 20 • Westfield
- 360 Graphics • 1766 Foote Ave. Ext. • Jamestown
Memories & Memorabilia
The Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame is an organization formed in 1980 to honor Chautauqua County, New York area sports celebrities. You can help with that mission by sharing what you may know or have.
We are interested in collecting:
- Stories about sports in Chautauqua County and our inductees
- Photographs about sports in Chautauqua County and our inductees
- Artifacts related to sports in Chautauqua County and our inductees
Perhaps you have a story, photograph, document, newspaper article, momento, souvenir or letter you think would be of interest to our hall. You don't need to donate it. We can make a copy and return the original to you. The memories and feats of our local athletes are best remembered and honored by sharing them. Contact us if you want to be part of keeping Chautauqua County sports history alive.
You can view submitted material on our Special Features page.
For induction into the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame, the nominee must have been born in, lived in, or achieved in Chautauqua County, New York a name in the world of sports. He or she must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Is or was an outstanding athlete in high school, college, amateur, or professional sports.
- Is or was a coach, manager, official or administrator who has made a significant contribution to sports.
- Is an individual who is performing or has performed an unusual or distinguished service in fostering, developing or effectively helping a sport to prosper.
Each person who is inducted into the Hall of fame receives a plaque and a ring. If the inductee is deceased, the award is presented to a family member. Plaques and the inductees' photos are displayed at the exhibit hall.
A list of currently active files of nominees that are subjected to the annual review and selection process is available.
Become a Supporter
The Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization formed in 1980 to honor and preserve the sports history of Chautauqua County, New York.
The activities of the organization are sustained by the contributions of its members, supporters and volunteers.
The financial assistance of the community is critical to the success of the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame. If you would like to learn the benefits of supporting our efforts and how you can contribute, contact Randy Anderson at 716-763-2173.
The Exhibit Hall is dependent on the volunteers who staff it. They are dedicated to the hall and the athletes honored there. The Board of Directors greatly appreciates the time and effort given by the volunteers.
The Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame can use additional volunteers to be at the hall during the day to greet visitors. To volunteer contact Randy Anderson at 716-640-6219.
The additional financial assistance of the community is critical to the success of the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame.
We gratefully acknowledge these individuals and organizations for their generous support.